Make the next three years really count.
This three-year rotational assignment program will provide you with a broad exposure to the functions of finance and accounting in a global company. Our client will give you real-world problems to solve, in areas that may include the following: auditing, project and manufacturing, cost accounting, treasury, banking and international cash management, corporate and business unit accounting, credit and collections, forecasting and budgets, tax accounting, Sarbanes-Oxley and corporate governance issues, and internal and external financial reporting.
Assignments may be in the Southern Tier of Western New York; Houston, Texas; France; Germany; Norway; UK or other company locations, based on our needs and your preference. You will probably move twice during the three years.
Upon completion, you will have developed a solid foundation of leadership and management skills, be well versed in the inner and outer operations of a large company, and be well on your way to a successful future.
Benefits of the Program:
- Exposure to all levels of management within the company.
- Opportunity to learn about all products.
- Development of a wide professional network.
- Interaction with senior management on a regular basis.
- Opportunity for career growth within the Company.
- Opportunity to travel across the globe.
The most successful candidates are self-motivated and enthusiastic, leadership with strong multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum of 21 hours of accounting courses
- Two Accounting focused internships, cooperative education experience or 1-3 years prior relevant work experience
- Willingness to relocate (generally move 2 times) and willingness to travel
- GPA of 3.2 or higher (USA Scale)
- Master’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Nationality: Angolan, Nigerian, Portuguese (Required).
All interested applicants should send their updated CV in English and a motivation letter to the following e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on the 15th of December.